GRADUATE DENTAL COURSE – B.D.S
1. The candidate should not be more than 27 years of age as on 1st
of September of the year of application.
2. The candidate should have obtained an aggregate
of 50% marks in the Physics / Chemistry / Biology in 12th standard. As per
the requirement of the Dental Council of India, for dental courses, all reserved
category students having an aggregate of 40% marks could also apply.
DURATION OF THE COURSE : 5 YEARS
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION : ENGLISH & RUSSIAN
DEGREE AWARDED :
The degree awarded would be the D.S (Doctor of
Stomatology)), which is the basic degree equivalent to the
B.D.S in India.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS NEEDED :
At the times of application along with the application form:
- Notarized copies of 10th standard mark sheet.
- Notarized copies of 10th standard passing certificate.
- Notarized copies of 12th standard mark sheet.
- Notarized copies of 12th standard passing certificate.
- Notarized copies of College Leaving certificate.
- Copy of passport, if ready.
- 20 recent colour photographs. - Size 3.5 x 3.5 cm
- HIV free certificate with registered medical practitioner’s sign & seal.