GRADUATE MEDICAL COURSE – M.B.B.S
1. The candidate should not be more than 27 years
of age as on 1st of September of the year of application.
2. The candidate should have obtained an aggregate
of 50% marks in the Physics / Chemistry / Biology in 12th standard.As per the requirement
of the Medical Council of India, for medical courses, all reserved category students
having an aggregate of 40% marks could also apply.
3. The candidate should obtain an eligibility certificate
from the Medical Council of India.
DURATION OF THE COURSE : 6 YEARS.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION : ENGLISH & RUSSIAN
DEGREE AWARDED :
The degree awarded would be the M.D (Physician),
which is the basic degree equivalent to the M.B.B.S
in India. The degree M.D (Physician) should not be confused as a post graduate qualification.
In case of dentistry the degree awarded would be B.D.S
LIST OF DOCUMENTS NEEDED :
At the times of application along with the application form:
- Notarized copies of 10th standard mark sheet.
- Notarized copies of 10th standard passing certificate.
- Notarized copies of 12th standard mark sheet.
- Notarized copies of 12th standard passing certificate.
- Notarized copies of College Leaving certificate.
- Copy of passport, if ready.
- 20 recent colour photographs. - Size 3.5 x 3.5 cm
- HIV free certificate with registered medical practitioner’s sign & seal.